Monday, March 12, 2012

The Beginning

So after an exciting 5 months in Spain and living amongst Europeans, I couldn't bear staying away from Europe longer than a year. Naturally with a seven month break before the start of my job, I decided on coming back to Europe, visiting friends and seeing all the wondrous cities that I missed the chance to visit.

Before flying off, I booked all my plane trips via, none other than the infamous Ryan Air, and secured busses and hostel accommodations in the cities where I won't be staying with friends.

Here's the itinerary thus far:

Location Duration
Madrid March 6 - March 13
Cagliari March 13 - March 15
Paris March 15 - March 20
Prague March 20 - March 24
London March 24 - March 28
Vilinus March 28-March 31
Kaunas Mar-31
Stockholm March 31 - April 7
Hamburg April 7 - April 9
Berlin April 9 - April 11
Amsterdam April 11 - April 15
Brussels April 15 -April 18
Madrid April 18-April 19


I wish myself happy and safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment